Squeaking my New Year’s Resolutions in before 12:00AM EST. I have settled on 10. By Jan 1st 2014, I will:
1) Be 184 lbs.
2) Read and review at least 52 books.
3) Build a podcast studio and start at least 1 continuous podcast.
4) Learn how to use my SLR camera and take time out for photography.
5) Learn to Kayak.
6) Learn a programming language, preferably Python.
7) Spend at least 2-weeks backpacking.
8) Go completely digital; transferring and organising all film negatives, video home movies, and 8mm film.
9) End the year with zero surplus junk, having sold everything no longer of use.
10) Have completely prepared for hiking the Pacific Crest Trail.
Ok, time to pick a book.